No. Ref: 4002 Volos: 02 March 2017
PROGRAMMING THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
MONDAY 6 MARCH 2017
1. Continuation of successful research with the assistance of IME GSEBEE
They performed two surveys reflect the economic situation of the last two quarters of 2016, which have been screened and evaluated successfully. They will continue in 2017 as well as highlighting the business situation and supporter will FHW GSEBEE.
2. Support of EXTENT A union with the secretariat (two secretaries)
OEVEM main concern is the support of – union members. He has been recruiting new person, and now two people are available to clubs for their support.
3. Support the IME-HPC GSEBEE from OEVEM.
The OEVEM and its members should support the IME-HPC GSEBEE, especially in the programs. It is disappointing that in 2016 no LAEK 1-25 seminar did not take place at Magnesia.. The target for 2017 is the submission and implementation of 10 programs LAEK 1-25 from KEK GSEBEE. It should be noted that President of FHW-HPC GSEBEE Thessaly is the President of OEVEM Plastaras Trifon.
4. Confirm the decision to head the Chamber of Magnesia
In accordance with a decision taken and notified the head of OEVEM ballot will be the President of OEVEM Plastaras Tryphon with the full support of the Board.
5. Direct operations and further development of the hitherto cooperation with GSEBEE
The GSEBEE and OEVEM have developed ties of cooperation and support each other. The activation of the two bodies and their development are interrelated and necessary for the establishment and achievement of new objectives for the benefit of associations and enterprises.
6. Support the mobilization of tertiary organizations and locally when and where needed
The mobilization period we are going through is necessary, and OEVEM recognizing the problems and needs of the time will support these actions at local and wider levels. The protests are not related only to strikes and other actions. The OEVEM will always move in cooperation with other tertiary institutions in other entities.
7. Continuous contacts with regions, municipalities, MPs and other professionals to develop and resolve issues arising
Important and necessary communication with organizations and individuals inside and outside the county, as the problems and needs grow. The development of communication and networking channels is required for detection, analysis and resolution of what follows. They proposed to create committees in antiperifereias level (tourism promotion, environmental, etc.)
8. Recording problems by sector (commercial – craft – trade)
The Federation must record and communicate the problems of professional, trade and craft industry, to reflect the situation, to seek and propose solutions.
9. Turn the Committees
All the committees is 12. On Committees of the Federation people outside Directors and Presidents and Board Members Club – our members. In the current year we will try to bring more activation of these committees.
10. Continue opening Mr. networking productive institutions of the county to promote local problems (tourism promotion, cruise, VIO.PA, etc.)
Local problems are pretty and the emergence and solution needed is to create a network of productive institutions of the county. The Federation has already initiated a recognized open and objective is not only to maintain but also expand this opening.
11. Preparation of places for productive and economic development of the county. Designing actions.
The county has the conditions and potential for development in the productive and economic level. To bring about this development should make proposals, to be presented documented positions and plan actions to be implemented by the active force.
12. Contacts at central level (Ministries) for arranging small business issues.
The problems and the situation of SMEs does not suffice be viewed and resolved at the local level only. Essential is the contact centrally, with carriers that are able to provide solutions. Our Federation lately is in direct contact with institutions at central level.
13. Open to media both local and nation-wide media for highlighting the prefecture (Local newspapers, Finance Media)
The media is the way to become the State, the situation of the problems but also its strengths. This action must not be limited to the local level, but to go on nationwide.
14. Supporting Associations within their participation in local and international exhibitions
The Federation has to support its members – Associations, in every action and effort advertising and promotion of their subject in local and international exhibitions.
15. Support the organization of Associations
The clubs, the Board and its members strive for better organization, which the Federation wants to support. This can help through communication developed and providing assistance through the two Secretaries of Associations as revenues are not sufficient to hire a separate secretariat.
16. Investigation for new housing building OEVEM
Members – Associations Federation is 31, and the current facilities can not be housed each in his own office. Of course there is consultation and associations use common offices, but it would be good each member has its own space for better organization.
17. Claiming Thessaly Chamber in cooperation with other relevant OEVE prefectures
Federations of Professional Craftsmen and Traders of each prefecture in Thessaly region advisable to cooperate, as matters of concern not much different except at local level details. Therefore, the coiling is feasible and claiming Thessaly Chamber necessary.
18. Investigation of financial instruments for the financial support of the Federation (Bank of Thessaly)
Revenues of the Federation are not enough to develop and expand their plans and actions. But the existence of financial instruments and their approach is a key objective. Already successful is the cooperation with the Bank of Thessaly, and hope to extend economic aid of our Federation and by other entities.
19. Promotion and extension of the Civil Movement across Thessaly
The action of the Citizens Movement “We consume what we produce,” has reached a high level and recognized especially in our county, but should be extended to the other counties of our region.
20. New Board organization Federation (regarding the statute)
2015 was taken decision to change the structure of the Board of the Federation. The upcoming elections will take place through a new and expanded Board in order to have even greater participation of representatives in decision-making and enhance the openness of the Federation.
21. Proposals for economic development of OLV and Industrial area
The county due to its geographical position has always been a sign of economic interest. It has neglected the value of the port and industrial area, given the crisis we are experiencing. They should be set and implemented proposals to benefit economic development.
22. Establishment of a permanent exhibition center promoting local products
Our region is to highlight local products through clubs and other organizations, which should be accessible continuously and shows its evolution. This will be possible to establish a permanent exhibition center.
23. Update on the operability of the Site OEVEM fully informed of Federation members and their connection with the Associations websites
The internet is the most direct information and communication tool. The Federation’s website should be the average of full and immediate information of its members and also to highlight its members through a list of hyperlinks to their websites.